Our client is recruiting for a Facility Safety Manager in Williamsport, PA. This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and relocation assistance possible within the US. Details can be found at consentiumsearch.com job 1323 or clicking here:
This is just ONE of over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide; many are confidential and not listed on our website. Follow our job announcements on our LinkedIn Company Page at https://lnkd.in/eFVKAnc our LinkedIn Work Group at https://lnkd.in/e2ZG-Mj or on Twitter at Twitter.com/Consentium
Refer a friend or client and be eligible for our REFERRAL BONUS that can pay you or your favorite charity. Details at https://www.consentiumsearch.com/giving-back
There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
Reporting to the US Safety Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to align Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene and Workplace Safety processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner. The incumbent will establish, implement and oversee all EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related discipline plus Three (3) or more years of Safety experience in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring exposures to noise, airborne particles and other IH exposures
- Demonstrated knowledge in development of Job Safety and Job Hazard analysis (JHA and JSA)
- Demonstrated success driving safety metrics downward in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success leading accident / incident investigations
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Five years of Safety experience in a manufacturing setting
- Professional Certification (GSP, ASP, CSP, CIH, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local regulations
- Aligns corporate and local Safety goals and strategies
- Perform / oversee various IH sampling for air, noise and other exposures
- Lead Safety audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding Safety policies and programs
- Lead employee training programs regarding Safe Working behaviors and compliance
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local Safety regulations
The information listed above is a summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets, and experiences are needed.
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or by clicking this link http://www.consentiumsearch.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1323 If the link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please, however if you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please call 973-577-7575
Consentium Search is a niche professional search and recruiting firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.
Consentium Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Recruiting Firm. Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran candidates and all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their credentials.